2016-17 League Details:
*New Eligibility Requirements for 2016-17
There will be an Organizational Coaches Meeting on Saturday, September 17, 2016
Kenston Middle School Cafeteria at 10:00AM
17425 Snyder Road, Bainbridge Township
Coaches please attend to give input on the upcoming season.
There will be divisions for:
BOYS - 3rd, 4th, 5th, & 6th grades
GIRLS - 4th, 5th, & 6th grades
Playoffs will have a gold and silver bracket based on your regular season record. Each team will be guaranteed 10 games.
There will be shootouts the weekend of November 5th & 12th. Cost is $30 per session per team. 3 teams per session. Schedule TBD. A SignupGenius schedule will be posted online in August.
All Midwest Travel League games will be played on the Kenston Schools Campus. All of the courts are full sized and equipped with hard wood floors, regulation baskets and bleachers.
*2016-17 Eligibility Requirements
• All players must be from the same school district to be eligible to play in the Midwest Travel League.
• All players must provide a current 1st quarter report card prior to the first game to be eligible to play.
• If a player attends a private school a report card AND a proof of residence such as a utility bill must be provided. In a divorce situation the child must prove that they are playing in the community of the residential parent. (documentation required).
• Home school students must play for the community in which they live and provide proof of residence such as a utility bill. In a divorce situation the child must prove that they are playing in the community of the residential parent.(documentation required).
• DOCUMENTATION WILL ONLY BE REQUIRED IF THE TEAM ELIGIBLITY IS IN QUESTION!